Excellent Exam results from Prep 6
We are very proud of our Prep 6 pupils: Over 54% have achieved level 5 in Maths & Reading; 32% achieved Level 6 (c.4 years ahead of National Ave.).
The statistics are revealing:
· 100% of our children have achieved Level 4 in Maths and English (the expected level for Year 6 children nationally)
· 54% of our children have achieved Level 5 or higher in both Maths and English (about two years ahead of the national average). This compares with 37% nationally.
· 32% of our children have achieved Level 6 and above in Maths (about 4 years ahead of the national average): one Kent prep school has proudly published that 8% of its pupils have achieved Level 6! 1% of pupils have achieved this level nationally.
· 32% of our children have achieved Level 6 and above in Reading.
· One pupil has moved from Level 3A at the start of Year 5 (September 2011) to borderline Level 6 in Maths (3-4 years of progress in 20 months!).
· Over 90% of the pupils have made impressive progress through at least 2 sub-levels in the past year.
This last statistic underlines the progress our pupils have made. I am confident that our children will move on to their next schools in very good shape academically. Whether they are moving to a grammar or independent school, they should be well-prepared and –motivated and ready for the new challenges. In the meantime, best wishes to our top two years as they embark on their trip to Wales and France and begin their preparations for our Leavers’ Show.